Course endorsed by:
- COURSE ONLY (25-26 April)
- COURSE (25-26 April) + CADAVER LAB OBSERVER (27 April)
- COURSE (25-26 April) + FRESH CADAVER LAB (27 April)
Courses are given in English (or in Spanish with simultaneous translation into English)
All prices are in Euro. VAT not included.
Participants registering for the HANDS-ON PACKAGE (Cadaveric dissection) are required to bring their own instruments and headlight. If desired, they will have the option to purchase instruments set for the dissection lab on-site.
Please note that instruments must be placed in checked luggage.
Hands-on Fresh Cadaver Dissection lab on Friday, April 27 includes:
- 1 head per 2 participants
- Transportation to dissection lab facility (round trip)
Any options include:
- All scientific sessions – Wednesday, April 25 and Thursday, April 26
- Exhibition visit
- Coffee breaks
- Certificate of attendance, congress briefcase and badge
*Residents must provide an accompanying letter with proof of status.
* Limited places available.
In addition to our secure online payment options, the registration fee payment can be made:
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF COLOMBIA:
Through bank transfer:
Banco AV Villas Checking Account No. 017213141,
Account holder: Facialis S.A.S., N.I.T. 901140687-8
FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS:
Through Western Union:
RECIPIENT: ANNE MARIE LARIVIERE (Course Coordinator)
ID: CE 506230
Destination: Bogota – COLOMBIA
Please send the proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org